LLCOur Best Services
LLCSame Day Court Marriage in Delhi
Marriage is solemnized in the Arya Samaj Mandir and the same is registered under section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1954 by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt. on the same working day without giving any notice to the parents of the parties
- Any one Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
- Any one Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 8 Passport Size photographs of Bride and Groom
- 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
Copy of Divorce
- Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- Foreign Citizen or holding an outside Passport or is having remote private address then required Declaration of Present Marital Status of the gathering/No Impediment Certificate/NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
Is Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi Possible?
Yes, Same day marriage is possible in Delhi but for certificate it may take second day.
Are parents informed about marriage by Notice?
The Answer is Big NO - Notice only published/put-up by the Registrar for 30 days.
Age Required for Court Marriage in Delhi?
Under Act-1955, boy's age least 21+, and girl must be 18+.
Is Same Day court marriage certificate valid everywhere?
Yes, it is valid all over the world.
How Many witnesses are required for court marriage in Delhi?
2 witnesses from any side with their ID proof (voter id/ driving license/ Pan card)and above 18 Age.
Is Arya Samaj Marriage compulsory for instant marriage of Hindus?
Yes, it is compulsory for Instant or same day marriage.