Why Choose Instant Court Marriages - LLC Lawyer
We assure you that all your personal details & documents must be kept private. We never share these details with anyone. We are professional and reliable service provider that offers confidential and secure services to its clients.
With the help of the best lawyer you can draft a suit or send legal notice to the other party. Get expert advice from experienced professionals on a wide range of legal service. Our team of experts can provide you with the guidance and support you need to make informed decisions.
You do not have to worry about the paperwork & complex process at the court. Our Associate will perform all these actions at the court.
Arranged marriages are a centuries-old tradition in many cultures and religions, and involve the families of the bride and groom coming together to arrange a marriage between their children. Arranged marriages can provide stability and security for both partners, as well as a strong foundation for a successful and lasting relationship. They can also help to preserve cultural and religious traditions and provide a sense of community and belonging.
Take the leap and follow your heart! Make the commitment to love marriage today and start your journey to a lifetime of happiness.
Take a stand against caste discrimination and support inter-caste marriages! Speak out against any form of prejudice and discrimination and encourage others to do the same. Together, we can create a more inclusive and equal society.
Join Arya Samaj Marriage today and experience the joy of a traditional yet modern wedding ceremony! With our experienced priests and dedicated staff, you can be sure that your special day will be one to remember. So don’t wait any longer – book your Arya Samaj Marriage today!
Guidelines & Documents Required For Marriage
Arya Samaj Marriage is applicable amongst Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs or Jains. A Hindu marriage can be solemnized between two Hindus with their own free will and consent.
Documents Required For The Solemnization Of Marriage:-
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License).
- Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and 18 years for female, at the time of Solemnization of Marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir.
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom stating date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
- Four each passport size photographs of both the parties.
- Two witness from any side along with their Identity Proofs.
- Affirmation in the affidavit that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship (Blood Relation).
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- In case one of the party is a foreigner, a copy of no objection from the concerned embassy regarding his/her marital status.
LLCOur Best Services
We offer and support our clients for legal court marriage and Arya Samaj Marriage (Registration under Hindu Marriage Act-1955). Under Hindu marriage, the bride and groom can get Love Marriage, Arranged Marriage and Special Marriage.
Our team has expert advocates, advisors, and consultants who take care of everything to successfully solemnize and register the marriage. Under Act-1955, the boy must be at least 21, and the girl must be at least 18.
Arya Samaj Marriage is compulsory for Instant Court Marriage. For Arya Samaj Marriage and Court Marriage, we take 1-2 hours on the same day.
We have a highly talented and best team with the intent of providing high-quality representation to clients seeking careful and thoughtful legal service. We are a company that is dealing in Marriage certificates and Marriage registration for many years.
Our tremendous experience and expertise have made us one of the most sought-after service providers for court marriage, marriage registration, marriage certificate, and marriage advice.
Our Support: 100 % support 24 x 7, We are with you in every situation even after your process completion working towards your objectives.
LLCSame Day Court Marriage in Delhi
Marriage is solemnized in the Arya Samaj Mandir and the same is registered under section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1954 by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt. on the same working day without giving any notice to the parents of the parties
- Anyone's Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
- Anyone's Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 8 Passport Size photographs of the Bride and Groom
- 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
Copy of Divorce
- Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- Foreign Citizens holding an outside Passport or having a remote private address then required a Declaration of Present Marital Status of the gathering/No Impediment Certificate/NOC from the concerned Embassy and a Valid VISA..
Is Same-Day Court Marriage in Delhi Possible?
Yes, the Same day marriage is possible in Delhi but for certificate, it may take the second day.
Are parents informed about marriage by Notice?
The Answer is Big NO - Notice only published/put up by the Registrar for 30 days.
Age Required for Court Marriage in Delhi?
Under Act-1955, boys age at least 21+, and girls must be 18+.
Is Same Day court marriage certificate valid everywhere?
Yes, it is valid all over the world.
How Many witnesses are required for court marriage in Delhi?
2 witnesses from any side with their ID proof (voter id/ driving license/ Pan card)and above 18 Age.
Is Arya Samaj Marriage compulsory for the instant marriage of Hindus?
Yes, it is compulsory for Instant or same-day marriage.