1 Is Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi Possible?
Yes, Same day marriage is possible in Delhi but for certificate it may take second day.
2 Are parents informed about marriage by Notice?
The Answer is Big NO - Notice only published/put-up by the Registrar for 30 days.
3 Age Required for Court Marriage in Delhi?
Under Act-1955, boy's age least 21+, and girl must be 18+.
4 Is Same Day court marriage certificate valid everywhere?
Yes, it is valid all over the world.
5 How Many witnesses are required for court marriage in Delhi?
2 witnesses from any side with their ID proof (voter id/ driving license/ Pan card)and above 18 Age.
6 Is Arya Samaj Marriage compulsory for instant marriage of Hindus?
Yes, it is compulsory for Instant or same day marriage.
LLCDocuments Required Court Marriage in Delhi
- Any one Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
- Any one Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 8 Passport Size photographs of Bride and Groom
- 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
Copy of Divorce
- Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- Foreign Citizen or holding an outside Passport or is having remote private address then required Declaration of Present Marital Status of the gathering/No Impediment Certificate/NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
Essentials for Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi
- The Age of marriage couple should be greater than 18(for girl) and 21 (for boy)
- 2 Witnesses for any side is essential
- Same Day Court marriage in Delhi can take 3-4 hours
- Hindu, Jain, Budhists and Sikh can be participate in same day marriage procedure in Delhi, India
- Choose your same day marriage day any between Monday- Friday but there should not be any public holiday on that day
- Arya Samaj Marriage certificate or Court marriage certificate will be issued same day that will be acceptable all over the world.
1 Hindu Court Marriage in Delhi
For registration under Hindu Marriage Act-1955
A marriage (Arya Samaj Marriage or an arranged marriage) is registered by the Registrar of Marriage on the same working day in accordance with Article 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1955.
2 Special Marriage Act-1954
Process of Special Marriage Act-1954 :
For solemnization of marriage (Court marriage), nearness of the two gatherings is required after accommodation of reports of issuance of notice of expected marriage.
In the event that no protest is gotten, the Marriage Officer solemnizes the marriage following 30 days of the notice. The two gatherings alongside 3 witnesses are required to be available on the date of solemnization of marriage.
3 Inter Caste (Religion) Court Marriage Delh
India is a mainstream nation. One can get marriage independent of his cast, ideology and culture if essential condition are satisfied. Article 21 of the Constitution of India give security to our life and freedom.
4 Foreigner Court Marriage Procedure in Delhi
Procedure Of Foreigner Court Marriage in Delhi, India: Under the Special Marriage Act-1954 or the Hindu Marriage Act-1955, a non-native (Foreigner) may get married, If one of the accomplices resides in a remote nation, they should complete a "Marriage Notice" from the marriage registration office that is resident in Delhi India.
5 Muslim Marriage in Delhi
Everything that is vital is offering and recognizing in the vicinity and knowing about two men or women witnesses and recording in the Register of the Nikah the fact of court marriage kept in each mosque marked with meetings and validated by witnesses.